Charles County Recreation, Parks & Tourism
Skip to nav
Waldorf Senior & Recreation Center Fitness Equipment Room
- Fitness Equipment room usage is permitted for Charles County Residents only. Participants must provide an hour notice by contacting the facility directly if they are not be able to participant on any given day. Participants may be denied future access to our Fitness Equipment Room for multiple no call no shows.
- Participants are permitted to enter the facility at their reserved time and must abide by social distancing measures during check-in procedures. Spectators are not allowed.
- At check-in, a health questionnaire and temperature scan must be completed by all participants.
- Face masks are required indoors for participants ages 5 and up at all times when at Charles County Recreation, Parks and Tourism facilities.
- Participants must vacate the facility immediately once scheduled time has ended. No congregating in the facility is permitted.
- Usage is limited to 1 hour, which includes a 30-minute limit on cardio equipment when other participants are waiting.
- Fitness Room participants must bring their own towel and water bottle, the water fountains are closed.
- Maximum of 7 participants in the Fitness Room.
- Fitness Room participants are required to disinfect equipment prior to and after use.
- 18 years or older.
Waldorf Senior & Recreation Center Fitness Room